Esse Quadro Stratis S1 Bookshelf Speakers
The Esse Quadro stand mount speaker Stratis S1 represents a new era for Esse Quadro:
- New design
- New cabinet construction
- New technical features
- Confirmation of some of our concepts
The sound definition and details of high and medium frequencies are maintained through a 28mm silk tweeter. The woofer is a 146 mm with paper cone, for a very smooth midrange.
The front and rear panel are structurally separate units from the loudspeaker’s core, adjoined together thus enhancing the virtual magnitude of the sound. The front and rear panel covering is in Alcantara.
We also paid attention to time alignment of the drivers, the woofer is placed in front of the tweeter to align the emission of the moving coils
The front Bass reflex duct drastically reduces the problems of positioning in the environment.
Ultimate quality crossover components and the elimination of printed electronic circuits maximize the performance of this loudspeaker. On the STRATIS S1, we decide to use the simplest crossover possible: 6 db/oct. It is the simplest, but the hardest to design.
Use of a simple crossover will keep the musicality and dynamic qualities of the speaker.
As with all the Esse Quadro Speakers, the STRATIS S1 is also fully made in ITALY.
Please message for availability and custom ordering, most are built to order and the speakers are customizable.
- Type: 2-way bass reflex front loaded
- Efficiency: 88 dB SPL (2.83V / 1m)
- Impedance: 8 Ω (min 5.90 Ω)
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz – 25 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Drivers: Tweeter: Scanspeak 28 mm silk dome / Woofer: Seas 146 mm (5 ") paper
- Dimensions: 21 x 44 x 23 cm
- Weight: 12 kg each
- Crossover: 6dB / octave - 2.5 khz
- Binding post connection: Bi wiring, gold plated
- Magnetic Front grill removable
- Speaker covering in Alcantara
- Custom finishes possible