JCAT Initio 3 Linear Power Supply
February 2022 price update. For 2021 price on existing stock, please inquiry directly.
High quality linear PSU with 2 DC outputs for powering two devices (e.g. USB & NET Femto or XE cards). Borrowing technology from the flaship Optimo 3 DUO linear PSU; a more affordable option for those on a tighter budget! Additional DC Cable is $250. Please specify voltage requirements when ordering (Comes in either 12V or 5V dual outputs with max 3A current capacity combined).
- Features two DC outputs; 5V or 12V and total output current of 3A.
- Based on the OPTIMO 3 DUO design, it uses the same LT3045 ultra low-noise linear voltage regulators to provide high quality power to any equipment (DAC, USB converter, network switch, router, USB & NET cards etc.) that requires 5V or 12V – please specify Voltage in the purchase note.
- Truly linear design (no switching power supplies anywhere)
- Bespoke transformer with magnetic and electrical shielding, sealed with epoxy resin for low-noise operation.
- High quality components: all capacitors, sockets and connectors are of quality that you would expect from a JCAT product.
- Comes with one 1.2m shielded DC cable with 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC barrel plugs (2.5 plugs and other connectors available on request). Substantial 0.8mm2 cross section of conductors ensures proper energy transfer to load.
- Chassis made of single sheet of bended steel for high rigidity and low mechanical resonance.
- Protection features: short circuit protection, current limit and thermal overload protection, transient overvoltage protection.
- Manufactured in EU with 110-240V AC input.
- Ships in February